- 2019 Conclave Work Weekend – Click Here to Register (April 12 – 14, 2019)
- 2019 SR Section 8 Conclave – Click Here to Register (May 3 – 5, 2019)
- 2019 Good Turn Weekend – Click Here to Register (May 17 – 19, 2019)
- 2019 SR Section 8 Project Z Base – Click Here to Register
- 2019 Fall Experience (Final Candidate Induction of the Year) – Click Here to Register (August 16 – 18, 2019)
- 2019 Fall Festival – Click Here to Register (October 11 – 13, 2019)
- 2019 Vigil Weekend – Click Here to Register (November 9 – 10, 2019)
MEET THE LODGE CHIEF
Whether you are a member, a Scouter, or a visitor who is just browsing, we encourage you to explore our website.
Ma-Nu Lodge 133 is a division of the Order of the Arrow, Scouting's National Honor Society, which operates in the Last Frontier Council of the Boy Scouts of America (Central and Southern Oklahoma). Our Scouts represent the most motivated and experienced in the area, and it is our goal to serve both the Scouting movement and the community. We aide these communities in many ways, ranging from conservation projects which help clean up camps for use by Scouts, to financially supporting the Boy Scouts of America. We also work to give Scouts who may not be able to afford it the chance to go to camp.
Much more information about our organization, and how you can help, can be found on the site. I thank you for visiting!
Yours in Scouting,