- Lodge Calendar – Click Here
- SR8 OA Trail Crew @ Camp Simpson (May 24 – 28, 2021) – Register Here
- SR8 OA Trail Crew Additional Event Info – Click Here
NATIONAL ORDER OF THE ARROW CONFERENCE (NOAC)
- University of Tennessee (July 25 – 30, 2022) – More details will be coming soon!
- NOAC 2022 Website – Click Here
MEET THE LODGE CHIEF
Whether you are a member, a Scouter, or a visitor who is just browsing, we encourage you to explore our website.
Ma-Nu Lodge 133 is a division of the Order of the Arrow, Scouting's National Honor Society, which operates in the Last Frontier Council of the Boy Scouts of America (Central and Southern Oklahoma). Our Scouts represent the most motivated and experienced in the area, and it is our goal to serve both the Scouting movement and the community. We aide these communities in many ways, ranging from conservation projects which help clean up camps for use by Scouts, to financially supporting the Boy Scouts of America. We also work hard to give all Scouts, regradless of financial means, the resources to go to camp.
We hope you will take a few minutes to explore our website for additional information about Ma-Nu Lodge and how you can help. I thank you for visiting!
Yours in Scouting,