Please note: It is now required by Last Frontier Council at time of event registration to have a Tentaroo Login or create a Tentaroo Login to register for events. Should you have any questions or require help, please email the lodge at email@example.com.
- Lodge Leadership Conference on Saturday, Feb 1, 2020 – Click Here
- Spring Experience on March 20, 21, & 22, 2020 – Registration Coming
- Scout Day at OKC Memorial on Saturday, March 28, 2020 – Registration Coming
- SR Section 8 Conclave on May 1, 2, & 3, 2020 – Click Here
- Good Turn Weekend on May 15, 16, & 17, 2020 – Registration Coming
- Fall Experience on August 21, 22, & 23, 2020 – Registration Coming
- Fall Festival on October 9, 10, & 11, 2020 – Registration Coming
- Vigil Reunion on November 14 & 15, 2020 – Registration Coming
- 2020 Vigil Nominations – New Form Coming Soon
MEET THE LODGE CHIEF
Whether you are a member, a Scouter, or a visitor who is just browsing, we encourage you to explore our website.
Ma-Nu Lodge 133 is a division of the Order of the Arrow, Scouting's National Honor Society, which operates in the Last Frontier Council of the Boy Scouts of America (Central and Southern Oklahoma). Our Scouts represent the most motivated and experienced in the area, and it is our goal to serve both the Scouting movement and the community. We aide these communities in many ways, ranging from conservation projects which help clean up camps for use by Scouts, to financially supporting the Boy Scouts of America. We also work to give Scouts who may not be able to afford it the chance to go to camp.
Much more information about our organization, and how you can help, can be found on the site. I thank you for visiting!
Yours in Scouting,